Registration & Enrollment
A child must be a legal resident, living within the boundaries of Nicasio School District, to enroll in Nicasio School. All students enrolling in Nicasio School must provide the following completed documents prior to their first day of attendance in order to register:
- Proof of Residency (Refer to: New Student Registration Checklist)
- Annual Declaration of Residency (pdf form)
- Nicasio School Student Registration (pdf form)
Transfer students must also provide:
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students must also provide:
(Trans. K/Kindergarten Student Registration Checklist)
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or Passport for verification of age.
A child is eligible for public school kindergarten if he/she will be five years old on or before Sept. 1st.
A child is eligible for public school transitional kindergarten if he/she will be five years old on or before Sept 2nd - Dec. 2nd
- Health Examination Form for School Entry (pdf)
- Oral Health Assessment Annual Notice & Form (pdf)
- Oral Health Assessment Annual Notice (pdf in Spanish)
Inter-District Transfer Requests (Renewal and New Requests)
Nicasio School is open to accepting a limited number of students from outside the district. The application window is open 2/1/17 through 4/15/17. Refer to the Press Release for the 2017-18 school year for more information. Other inter-district reference documents: